Bryant-Durham employs a team of world-class professionals—men and women who are highly trained and competent far beyond the average worker. Working for Bryant-Durham is much more than just a job; it’s a career.
You and Bryant Durham
Bryant-Durham offers its eligible full-time employees a comprehensive benefits packages that includes:
- Medical insurance with vision reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Credit Union
- 401K with Company match
- Safety Incentive Program
- Years of Service Awards
- Company sponsored events
- Bryant-Durham’s Apprenticeship
Training Program is a 4-year program that is registered with the NC and US Department of Labor.
- NO Experience Necessary!
- Hands-On Learning Reinforced with Classroom Instruction
- Earn Wages While Learning a Trade
- Eligible for Raises Every 6 Months
- Small Class Size and Personalized Training
- VA Benefits Available
- Scholarships Also Available
Highly-Skilled Electricians & World Class Technicians
- Hard-working. At Bryant-Durham, you’re not just clocking in for the daily grind, you’re building your career. So grab your sense of adventure, and head out to the jobsite. You’ve got an exciting day ahead of you.
- Teachable Attitude. Bryant-Durham invests in its people with ongoing industry education, rigorous safety training, and internal company promotions. Come ready to learn and grow.
- High Standards. Bryant-Durham employees are courteous, competent, and knowledgeable. We send out highly-trained technicians who are friendly and respectful as they efficiently complete their jobs.
- Respect. Bryant-Durham creates a work environment of mutual respect, where employees and customers can expect honesty, integrity, and value. We encourage team-building and celebrate diversity.
- Leadership. Here at Bryant-Durham, we do the right thing the first time. Each member of our team is empowered to make great decisions. This has become the cornerstone of our great customer satisfaction.
- Service. Excellent customer service is our first priority. Bryant-Durham relentlessly pursues quality in everything we do, and we see each job as an opportunity to build a strong, loyal, and ever-growing customer base. Our customers are our first priority, every time.
If you’re ready to accept the challenge to strengthen your career, to love your job, become a valued team-member and to provide excellent customer service please give us a call at 919-383-2526. Faxed or emailed resumes will not be accepted.